“I know that You can do all things, and that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted” (Job 42:2).
God is powerfully at work accomplishing His good purposes, which even a pandemic can’t stop. Here are some examples of AIA’s digital outreach:
- Track and field coaches coast to coast are meeting online for devotions. T&F is offering eight-week discipleship training for athletes who had planned to attend AIA international tours.
- Football ministry is growing as college kickers join a Bible study with other kickers around the world.
- Volleyball players who had planned to attend an AIA tour in Mauritius are studying the Bible together.
- The Iron Circle, a group of 72 high school strength coaches, are studying the Bible together, and many are ministering at their schools.
- Wrestlers who planned to attend AIA tours to Ukraine and Central Asia are participating in digital Bible studies.
- Thirty wrestling coaches from six countries in the former USSR are hearing the gospel weekly in a value-added coaches’ symposium.
- Digital Coaches’ Training was piloted with 45 coaches from 15 countries, and they’re asking for more.
- Hockey players are being discipled through group and individual video calls.
- Swimmers meet in a virtual Bible study.
- AIA’s Sports Performance Institute is working with churches and ministries in India to engage even hostile audiences through digital and in-person basketball programming.
- Basketball leadership academies reached nearly 200 athletes with quality leadership training presented by Christian pro players, coaches and leadership experts.
- 603,000 people saw our Delay of Game posts on social media and 25,000+ watched Delay of Game videos.