Next time you talk with God
Please pray for our family: (New in Italics)
- Rick’s Dad cognitive condition declined again. Pray the decline was tied to another health condition that has been addressed.
- For wisdom on the managing Dad’s care with the VA and taking care of his home.
- Continued wisdom and endurance for Rick & Karen around workload
- Pray that we will live Spirit-filled each day
- Praise for continuing to be Covid Free
Please Pray for AIA and our Catalytic ministry teams:
- For the Kory and Tessie who have reported:
- That God will send out more laborers like Kory
- That God will cause Kory’s ministry to bear fruit for His Kingdom
- That God will enable me and our other coaches to serve our new staff well
- For AIA as we are implementing a number of organization changes to increase the entire ministries effectiveness in reaching athletes, coaches, and sports fans with message of salvation
- Pray for AIA as we build more digital and in person events
- For Karen:
- For God’s leading to help each staff continue to develop
- New staff will trust and grow in their ability to trust God’s calling and His provision
- Please pray for Karen’s new staff by name as God leads you: Shawn, Hailey, Brandon, Eric.
- For Rick:
- as he co-leads a new data and analytics team for AIA
- as he develops new reporting and insights for the AIA ministry
- as he develops new reporting to for supervisors and team leaders to more effectively lead their staff
- for the launch of new reporting scheduled in Oct