Next time you talk with God
Please pray for our family: (New in Italics)
- For baby grandson Hudson. Additional testing is showing his condition is more complicated any potentially more challenging to overcome.
- Praise for Rick’s Dad in assisted living. He has been stable and recovering well.
- For work on Gordon’s home to be completed and sold to pay for his care
- Continued wisdom for Rick and Karen to balance ministry and family needs
- For our moving to a new home in early April
- Pray that we will live Spirit-filled each day
Please Pray for AIA and our Catalytic ministry teams:
- For open doors for AIA chaplains to share the gospel and disciple athletes
- For John Wooden Keys to Life on 4/1 to be fruitful
- For God to raise up laborers for the harvest
- For Rick and Karen to serve well in their roles
- For Karen:
- For Daniel who Karen started coaching
- For Joel to complete his support and training. He is so close.
- For Vincent and Noel and Joel who are continuing to build their ministry partner teams
- New staff will grow in their ability to trust God’s calling and His provision
- For Rick:
- as he co-leads AIA’s Data Manager Team
- as he develops new reporting and insights for the AIA ministry
- as he is building a financial budgeting and reporting for our HQ operations staff
- Praise for how effective the new reporting is for the HQ staff
4 thoughts on “Talking w/ God”
Appreciate your long-term faithfulness to ministry. Praying for your continued pursuit of a Spirit-filled life. Larry
Thank you so much Larry! It’s a team effort. Without you and others none of this would be possible. Thank your for your faithful giving and prayers.
Love hearing about you guys. Keep up the Lord’s work and may He give you the strength to do so. God’s Blessings to your new staff, Karen. I wish I could have gone to such a camp and gone to my limit when I was younger (much younger).
Great newsletter guys! The coaching zoom thing is awesome. God is on the move through y’all!