Next time you talk with God
Please pray for our family: (New in Italics)
- Praise for baby grandson Hudson’s condition. Medication has significantly improved his digestion. He is gaining weight!
- For Rick’s Dad in assisted living who has developed pain and tremors in his right hand.
- Praise for Karen’s sister Diane, who is recovering well from her wrist surgery. She will be able to avoid surgery on one of her knees!
- Continued wisdom for Rick and Karen to balance ministry and family needs
- Praise for how well the staff conference went and continued recovery for Rick who contracted Covid the day after the conference.
- Pray that we will live Spirit-filled each day
Please Pray for AIA and our Catalytic ministry teams:
- For more labors to respond to God’s call
- Praise for all that God is doing through our projects and camps in August and Sept
- For Cru staff to be encouraged and energized by the Cru22 conference
- For the faith to believe the Father is at work, even when we can’t see it
- That the Holy Spirit will empower you and us to serve well
- For Karen:
- For Karen’s two new staff, Reid and Joel, who have started their new staff journey.
- For Vincent and Noel and Kory who are continuing to build their ministry partner teams
- New staff will grow in their ability to trust God’s calling and His provision
- For Rick:
- as he co-leads AIA’s Data Manager Team
- as he develops new reporting and insights for the AIA ministry
- as he is building the the next generation of staff health and ministry performance reports
- as he continues to learn more about SQL coding to support our new data models